Class Notes from Winter War

  • EVE HARRIS
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2, 2014
      Greetings!

      If people are interested I've posted my class notes from my Winter War classes in the files section of the Yahoo group. I can't post the Power Point presentations because they are too large even when compressed.

      One set of notes is on Later Period Men's Costume and the second is on the development of sword hilts from 1460-1600. I know many of you couldn't attend the classes but I can at least provide my notes. If you have any questions about the content, please let me know.

      Yours in Service

      Albrecht

    • Maria Meer
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 2, 2014
        Thanks Albrecht!

        Alessandro

        Sent from my ASUS Pad

        EVE HARRIS <evedave1@...> wrote:

        Greetings!

        If people are interested I've posted my class notes from my Winter War classes in the files section of the Yahoo group. I can't post the Power Point presentations because they are too large even when compressed.

        One set of notes is on Later Period Men's Costume and the second is on the development of sword hilts from 1460-1600. I know many of you couldn't attend the classes but I can at least provide my notes. If you have any questions about the content, please let me know.

        Yours in Service

        Albrecht

      • frostythepagan