FW: [Ealdormere] 50th Year Celebration Survey

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 19, 2013

      To: Caldrithig_Discussion@yahoogroups.com; Ealdormere@yahoogroups.com; greyfells@yahoogroups.com; Harrowgate@yahoogroups.com; SkraelList@...; TorBrant@yahoogroups.com
      From: cate.townson@...
      Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2013 08:41:26 -0500
      Subject: [Ealdormere] 50th Year Celebration Survey

      From the stewards of the 50th Year Celebration:

      Hello,

      As you know, we have been entrusted with putting together the 50th
      anniversary celebration of our organization in Danville, Indiana in
      2016.

      To this end, we are trying to gauge what the members of the
      organization find important to highlight. It would be very easy for us
      to concentrate on our own interests and we do not wish to do so.

      After testing among a select group, we have developed a SurveyMonkey
      questionnaire to collect the needed data. It is anonymous (unless the
      user chooses to give us their information). In addition, users may go
      back and fill it out again if they feel that they have missed
      something.

      Would you please include the following link in your next monthly
      letter? In addition, could you please have it posted onto your Kingdom
      website as well as Kingdom newsletters, facebook groups and online
      mailing lists?

      The survey is already live and will remain active until January 1, 2014.

      Thank you for your help in this and we look forward to working with
      you as the event grows closer.

      Thank you,

      Elina and Llew

      https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/CTCYS3N