Rapier Combat at A&S

  • tamlin_01
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 13, 2013
      Rapier Combat at A&S IF THE WEATHER IS FAVORABLE, the autocrats of Ealdormere A&S have permitted Rapier Combat space to practice our art. Two tourneys are immediately planned in keeping with the theme of the day. “BY THE BOOK “Tourney Combatants are asked to declare their period fighting style and maintain it throughout combat, and dress the part. “Armour Counts” Tourney Fight in full plate armour or jury rigged leather armour as protection. SCHEDULE: 10am to 10:30, inspections and warm up 10: 30 to noon, “Armour Counts” Tourney Noon to 1pm, List closes for lunch ( the MIC wants to eat) 1pm to 2pm , “BY THE BOOK “Tourney 2pm to 3pm, open C&T List
    • tamlin_01
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 14, 2013

        REVISED Rapier Combat at A&S

        IF THE WEATHER IS FAVORABLE, the autocrats of Ealdormere A&S have permitted Rapier Combat space to practice our art. Two tourneys are immediately planned in keeping with the theme of the day.
        “BY THE BOOK “Tourney
        Combatants are asked to declare their period fighting style and maintain it throughout combat, and dress the part.
        “ARMOUR COUNTS” Tourney
        Fight in full plate armour or jury rigged leather armour as protection.

        SCHEDULE:
        10am to 10:45, inspections and warm up
        11am to 12:30pm, List closes for lunch ( the MIC wants to eat and attend court)
        12:30 to 1pm, Kit up for “Armour Counts” Tourney
        1pm to 2pm , “Armour Counts” Tourney
        2pm to 3pm, “BY THE BOOK “Tourney
          3pm to 4:30pm C&T open list & pick ups
        4:30 Closed for tear down and court