Rapier at Hare

  • Gavin Lusk
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 27, 2013
      Schedule of events:

      9:30 - site opens
      11:00 - 12:30 armour inspections, authorizations and warm-upĀ
      4 or 5 - lists close

      I'll be running two tourneys. The first is a dead zone tourney, inspired by our recent travels to the East. Before each bout, combatants will roll a die to determine an 'invulnerable' area of their body - an arm, a leg, torso or head. From there, it will be a round robin.

      The second tourney will be a supply chain tourney, a melee (depending on numbers) where each team will have a certain amount of gold to spend to equip themselves. There will be enough so that each combatant can buy a sword, and a little left over to spread around into other forms. How will your team equip itself?

      Gavin