Huntsmans Fun & Thanks

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2013
      Well firstly our thanks to Lord David for providing a very fun day.
      RBG's are fun ... even if not very accurate .... smiles

      Then we had a no tournament format tournament which basically meant we
      kept changing the rules as we felt like doing so.
      The weather was a tad cool but .. thats Huntsman's.

      A young lad authorized in single and killed me wayyy to easily.
      Sighs ... those new fencers ..yaaa really gotta watch out for them ...
      laughs
      Very happy with my daughters fencing skills. ( Lady Adelle Bicknell )

      Next year though it would be nice to see more fencers ... hint hint