Sunday Practice at U of G

  • EVE HARRIS
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2013
      Greetings!

      I just wanted to let folks know that we have booked space at the University of Guelph for a practice on Sunday, October 20th. We are still waiting on final approval from the university clubs body but it hasn't been a problem in the past. This practice is being sponsored by the University of Guelph Medieval and Renaissance Society (UGMRS) and they invite any and all SCA people who would like to attend. All SCA rules and conventions will be followed for the practice. In addition to fencing there will be armoured combat, dancing and plenty of space for those who wish to work on A&S projects or just hang out.

      The practice will be in Peter Clark Hall, which is located in the University Centre of the University of Guelph. There are several parking lots near the UC but a bit of walking may be required because the road in front of UC is for buses only. We are planning a 10 am start and winding up between 5 and 6 pm. We may arrange to go to a local pub, probably the Shakespeare's Arms, afterwards. I'll also set a Facebook event for the practice. Please share this message with anyone you think might be interested.

      If anyone has any questions please feel free to contact me.

      Yours in Service

      Albrecht
      GRM Der Welfengau