Fencing outdoors at Coronation

  • dafydd@rogers.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 25, 2013
      Greetings all,

      As of right now (Wednesday evening) the weather for Saturday is sunny and low 20's. As a result, I'm hoping to move the fencing outside at Coronation so we can enjoy some late season sunshine.

      I'll make the final call on where we'll be when I get there Saturday morning, so please consider bringing footwear that would be appropriate for either situation: outdoors (grassy field) or a school gym (non-marking soles).

      I'll also bring an extra shade tent in case we are outside so we can have a bit of cover.

      See you all there!

      Dafydd