Re: More details about fencing at Coronation

  • dafydd@rogers.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 18, 2013
      All I'm going to say is that the winner is the person who has the most tokens at the end of the fencing day. Beyond that, I'm not going to weigh in on any particular strategies that people may choose to invoke in order to earn or acquire tokens.

      I'll qualify that with two things:

      1) Refusing to pay a ransom if you are double armed is not cool.
      2) Theft of other people's tokens will be very much frowned upon.

      As we're not doing melees, I'm not sure how you could earn protection money but if you can come up with something that's within the rules of the individual tourneys, that would be between you and the person you are protecting. :)

      Dafydd

      Jocelyn wrote:

      Dafydd..I'm having way to much fun with ideas...can we off other combatants protection money/bribs?

      THL Jocelyn

      ROFLMAO!