Re: [E_Rapier] Alchem dagger flex

  • Bill Ernoehazy
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 5, 2013

      On Sep 5, 2013, at 8:25 AM, tamlin_01@... wrote:

      I think the test of Blades and what is and is not valid should be presented and answered by our respected KRM.

      Not unreasonable, as the interim SRM has been asked to clarify the actual state of play. There have been no published revisions, and there are contradictory versions out there of what was discussed at Pennsic Moot.
      Once the interim SRM clarifies the BoD's actual intent, the KRM will be able to speak to this issue with clarity.

      thoughtful, Giovanni the Warmer ;-)