RE: Ealdormere Academy of Defence: Call for Teachers / Class List

  • tamlin_01
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 3 7:21 PM
      Web site is up! http://septentria.ca/EaldormereAcademyOfRapier/

      --- In e_rapier@yahoogroups.com, <taralynnengland@...> wrote:

      Hi Aaron,

      I would like to host a discussion around a preliminary translation of

      "Practice and theory for the just employment of all types of weapons"

      by Giovan Antonio Lovino 1580. Basically a look at what I've

      translated so far and how it compares to existing ideas. Maybe try out

      any unusual plays.

      Schedule just an hour because I may not have too much translated, but

      hey even some preliminary work could be interesting right?

      Tara