Icelandic Althing Cut & Thrust Open List

  • tamlin_01
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2013
      Hi All,
      While I confirm schedule with the Event stewards, just wanted to let you know that Saturday of the event will have an open Cut and Thrust List, I'm the MIC.
      Cheers,  THL Jocleyn
    • tamlin_01
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 5, 2013

        Hi All,

        Update on schedule for the Althing, the list will open for C&T combat after the court cases and lunch, approximately 1pm and will remain open until Court...It should be fun relaxing day.

        Cheers,

        THL Jocelyn Cranewall