Call for Teachers Ealdormere Academy of Rapier

  • Aaron Miedema
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 26 3:47 PM
      Hello one and all.

      The Rapier event is only three weeks away. So I still have some class
      space available both a big patch of floor and a little conference room for
      roundtables. There will also be a fencing list for people to practice what
      they have learned.

      So if you have an urge to teach, contact me.

      Current Classes
      Tournament Formats and Management: (Lady Isabel Atwyll )
      Melee Tactics and Theory (Raith and Tadic)
      TBA (Baron Giovanni d'Enzinas)
      --
      Aaron Miedema, B.F.A., B.A., M.A.
      Historian