M.A.G. III / Fencing !!

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 20 11:11 AM
      From Gerrard:
      Myself and 3 other cohorts will be attending:
      Thus fencing ( weather permitting ) ... ( Really bad rain ... or likes
      thereof would disallow )
      Just a fun day of relaxed ... lets do this ... type stuff !

      The Canton of Bryniau Tywynnog presents

      Middle Ages on the Green - M.A.G. III

      Our “just play” day!

      Saturday August 24. 2013 11am - 8pm (before dark)

      Laurel Creek Conservation Area The Critter Shelter

      625 Westmount Rd., RR 3 Waterloo, ON N2J 2Z4

      Approximate latitude 43° 29’ 34” N
      Approximate longitude 80° 34’ 8” W

      Come and picnic, gear up, play games (board, badminton...),

      work on that project just picked up at Pennsic, or go for a swim

      at the nearby sand-beach! Bring family and friends to introduce

      our favourite hobby!

      Site notes: Amenities include water, hydro, flush toilets, and

      surrounding green spaces. Presences most welcome - show off to

      the general public wandering the park!”

      Questions may be directed to Adnar

      Dionadair (Erhard Kruger)

      krugerfamily@...

      Conservation Area Gate Fees:

      $5.50 15-64,

      $4.75 better than 65

      $2.75 6-14 years of age,

      free 5 and under

      Site is strictly DRY (Site rules) Bring a

      lunch, and stay for a potluck feast!

      Please have your Loonies and Toonies ready as we “pass the hat”

      to pay for the shelter costs

      (We recommend $4 for anybody over 14)