Der Welfengau Fencing in the Park

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 14, 2013
      Greetings!

      Der Welfengau will be holding another outdoor practice on Sunday, August,
      18th. Due to work commitments I will not be able to attend. If another
      fencing marshal could attend it would be greatly appreciated.

      Time: 2 pm
      Location: Riverside Park, Guelph, near the Speedvale firehall.
      https://maps.google.ca/maps?q=speedvale+firehall&ie=UTF-8&hl=en

      We had a pretty good turn out last time. We have also confirmed there will
      be an armoured combat marshal.

      Yours in Service

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 14, 2013
        I'm not in town that day.

        Eyrny

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 15, 2013
          Albrecht,
          I'll cover this for you...Same time and place as last month.
          THL Jocelyn