Re: [E_Rapier] Ealdormere Academy of Rapier (Sept 14)

  • Bob Roberts
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 12, 2013
      Will there be an opportunity to re-authorize?

      Cheers!

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 13, 2013
        Your timinig is perfect..I'm just beginning to draft a schedule..I think I can fit you in, what weapons forms will you be doing?.. stay tuned for timing and read up on your rules.

        Cheers,
        THL Jocelyn

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 13, 2013
          I will do all of them if I can except out-of-kingdom epee.

          Cheers!