Ealdormere Academy of Rapier (Sept 14)

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 11, 2013
      Ealdormere Academy of Rapier

      Township of Tyendinaga Recreation Hall
      363 McFarlane Road, RR#1 Shannonville, ON
      K0K 3A0

      Site opens at 10:00am

      Site closes at 6:00pm

      Site fee:
      Adults: $10.00 (KET included) plus NMS as required

      Children under 12: $5.00

      Please make cheques payable to "SCA inc. Shire of Bastille du Lac"

      Please join us for a day of rapier combat tournaments and classes, all-day!

      Lunch table to be provided by Shire of Bastille du Lac

      Event Steward : THL Jocelyn Cranewall & Lady Isabel Atwyll

      THL Jocelyn Cranewall / Yvonne Rogers
      44 Glenshephard Drive,
      Scarborough ON, M1K 4N3
      tamlin01@...
      (416)261-8202

      Lady Isabel Atwyll / Candace Moynihan
      22 Old Cheese Factory Rd,
      Belleville, ON K8N 4Z7
      isabelatwyll@...
      613-968-2266

      Class Coordinator:
      Archibald Weatherford
      44 Glenshephard Drive,
      Scarborough ON, M1K 4N3
      govianus@...
      (416)261-8202

      Tournament Coordinator:
      THL Jocelyn Cranewall / Yvonne Rogers
      44 Glenshephard Drive,
      Scarborough ON, M1K 4N3
      tamlin01@...
      (416)261-8202

      Site Directions:
      Take your best route to the 401
      Exit at Shannonville Rd (Regional Rd #7) and go North
      Turn Right onto Lazier Rd
      Turn Left on McFarlane Rd
      Note: Shannonville is between Belleville and Napa­nee.
    • Bob Roberts
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 12, 2013
        Will there be an opportunity to re-authorize?

        Cheers!

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 13, 2013
          Your timinig is perfect..I'm just beginning to draft a schedule..I think I can fit you in, what weapons forms will you be doing?.. stay tuned for timing and read up on your rules.

          Cheers,
          THL Jocelyn

          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 13, 2013
            I will do all of them if I can except out-of-kingdom epee.

            Cheers!