Re: FW: SCA Rapier News

    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 4, 2013
      To early for talk about this Toymaker...and I suspect, as the Society College of Heralds is sitting on the committee respectign the fourth peerage, if it sould come to fruition, that we as a Society will be handed down an image to use for said peerage, as was done for the Chiv, Pelicans and Laurels...

      THL Jocelyn

      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 4, 2013
        I believe part of the mandate of the group was to decide on the name and
        the regalia and such.
        Given the number of unarmoured combatants who no longer do late period
        representations, I do hope that they chose something that works for earlier
        personas.
        --g