Re: [E_Rapier] Re: FW: SCA Rapier News

    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 4, 2013
      A white glove could be a good symbol, but remember this will be a symbol
      for the entire Known World, not just Ealdormere.

      And the committee's original charge was to recommend a device, so that may
      be taken care of now.

      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 4, 2013
        To early for talk about this Toymaker...and I suspect, as the Society College of Heralds is sitting on the committee respectign the fourth peerage, if it sould come to fruition, that we as a Society will be handed down an image to use for said peerage, as was done for the Chiv, Pelicans and Laurels...

        THL Jocelyn

        Message 3 of 10 , Jul 4, 2013
          I believe part of the mandate of the group was to decide on the name and
          the regalia and such.
          Given the number of unarmoured combatants who no longer do late period
          representations, I do hope that they chose something that works for earlier
          personas.
          --g