Maybe... A pairs rapier tourney at Trillium

  • Ross Weaver
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 26 9:07 PM
      I noticed that all the planned tourneys are single combat so a meeleish
      option would be good. So I have asked the Marshal-in-Charge if we can
      squeeze a pairs tournament into the schedule somewhere (hopefully Saturday
      :).

      I don't want to interfere with the planned activities but I thought a melee
      option somewhere in the weekend would be good.

      So if you are at Trillies keep an ear out to see if we will be running a
      pairs tournament.

      ~Herr Wilhelm von Pottruff

    • Aaron Miedema
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 27 5:30 AM
        Far to late Willy, should have said something sooner

        On Thu, Jun 27, 2013 at 12:07 AM, Ross Weaver <ross.weaver@...> wrote:

        > **
        >

        > I noticed that all the planned tourneys are single combat so a meeleish
        > option would be good. So I have asked the Marshal-in-Charge if we can
        > squeeze a pairs tournament into the schedule somewhere (hopefully Saturday
        > :).
        >
        > I don't want to interfere with the planned activities but I thought a melee
        > option somewhere in the weekend would be good.
        >
        > So if you are at Trillies keep an ear out to see if we will be running a
        > pairs tournament.
        >
        > ~Herr Wilhelm von Pottruff

        Aaron Miedema, B.F.A., B.A., M.A.
        Historian