Re: Rapier @ Trillies

  • David Gotlieb
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 24, 2013
      Just curious giving the current forcast for a fair amount of wetness over the course of Trillies, is there indoor or covered space for rapier in case of rain?

      Lord Dafydd ap Alan (MKA David Gotlieb)Canton of Harrowgate Heath

      Visit my Blog - Leather Goods for the Discerning Kraken

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 24, 2013

        --- In E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com, Aaron Miedema <govianus@...> wrote:

        > Hi all.... The schedule has been formalized and put up on the website.
        >
        > http://septentria.ca/trillium_war_2013/index.shtml
        >
        > The event schedule gives the proper time and place of the individual
        > events, The Rapier specific schedule includes descriptions of the
        > Tournaments, Classes, and Roundtables.
        >
        > Please direct any comments and questions to me.
        >
        > Hope to see you all there. =)
        >
        > --
        > Aaron Miedema, B.F.A., B.A., M.A.
        > Historian
        > Historical Advisor for the Motion Picture *21 Brothers*
        > http://www.21brothers.com/* Guiness Book of World Records* Holder for
        > "Longest film shot in a single take."

      • Aaron Miedema
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 24, 2013
          @Dafydd.

          No, there is no rain space.... but the forecasters also have been
          incredibly twitchy, it was supposedly supposed to be raining here for the
          last 48 hours and nothing. The veteran forecasters have gone on holiday
          and left the newbies to panic.