Re: [E_Rapier] Rapier @ Trillies

  • Neil McCallum
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 23, 2013
      Thanks,
      Think I've got it sorted with back-ups in mind.

      See you there!
      Aleksandr

      On Fri, Jun 21, 2013 at 1:06 PM, Aaron Miedema <govianus@...> wrote:

      > **
      >

      > You are responsible for finding marshalls to authorize you. You might
      > wander from camp to camp, or likely there will be marshalls at the lists in
      > the mornings. But, it shouldn't be too hard, and it gives you an excuse to
      > get out and meet new people.
      >
      > On Thu, Jun 20, 2013 at 10:12 PM, Neil McCallum
      > <neil.a.mccallum@...>wrote:
      >

      > > Hello Archibald,
      > >
      > > I'm looking to do my first authorization on Sat morning (arriving Fri
      > > Night). Aside from the paperwork are there any particular arrangements I
      > > need to make?
      > >
      > > -Aleksandr
      > >

      > > On Thu, Jun 20, 2013 at 12:55 PM, Aaron Miedema <govianus@...>
      > > wrote:
      > >
      > > > **
      >

      > > > Hi all.... The schedule has been formalized and put up on the website.
      > > >
      > > > http://septentria.ca/trillium_war_2013/index.shtml
      > > >
      > > > The event schedule gives the proper time and place of the individual
      > > > events, The Rapier specific schedule includes descriptions of the
      > > > Tournaments, Classes, and Roundtables.
      > > >
      > > > Please direct any comments and questions to me.
      > > >
      > > > Hope to see you all there. =)
      > > >
      > > > --
      > > > Aaron Miedema, B.F.A., B.A., M.A.
      > > > Historian
      > > > Historical Advisor for the Motion Picture *21 Brothers*
      > > > http://www.21brothers.com/* Guiness Book of World Records* Holder for
      > > > "Longest film shot in a single take."
      > > > Author of *Bayonets and Blobsticks, The Canadian Experience of Close
      > > Combat
      > > > 1915-1918*, available from Legacy Books Press.
      > > > http://www.legacybookspress.com/books.html#Bayonet
      > > > **

      > --
      > Aaron Miedema, B.F.A., B.A., M.A.
      > Historian
      > Historical Advisor for the Motion Picture *21 Brothers*
      > http://www.21brothers.com/* Guiness Book of World Records* Holder for
      > "Longest film shot in a single take."

    • David Gotlieb
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 24, 2013
        Just curious giving the current forcast for a fair amount of wetness over the course of Trillies, is there indoor or covered space for rapier in case of rain?

        Lord Dafydd ap Alan (MKA David Gotlieb)Canton of Harrowgate Heath

        Visit my Blog - Leather Goods for the Discerning Kraken

        ________________________________

        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 24, 2013

          --- In E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com, Aaron Miedema <govianus@...> wrote:

          > Hi all.... The schedule has been formalized and put up on the website.
          >
          > http://septentria.ca/trillium_war_2013/index.shtml
          >
          > The event schedule gives the proper time and place of the individual
          > events, The Rapier specific schedule includes descriptions of the
          > Tournaments, Classes, and Roundtables.
          >
          > Please direct any comments and questions to me.
          >
          > Hope to see you all there. =)
          >
          > --
          > Aaron Miedema, B.F.A., B.A., M.A.
          > Historian
          > Historical Advisor for the Motion Picture *21 Brothers*
          > http://www.21brothers.com/* Guiness Book of World Records* Holder for
          > "Longest film shot in a single take."

        • Aaron Miedema
          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 24, 2013
            @Dafydd.

            No, there is no rain space.... but the forecasters also have been
            incredibly twitchy, it was supposedly supposed to be raining here for the
            last 48 hours and nothing. The veteran forecasters have gone on holiday
            and left the newbies to panic.