Faery Feast

  • EVE HARRIS
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 13, 2013

      Der Welfengau is having a demo booth at Faery Fest in Guelph on the 22nd and possibly the 23rd. Unfortunately I can not attend to act as a rapier marshal for the demo. If anyone is interested, or if any fencers want to participate (assuming we can get a marshal). Details on Faery Fest can be found here: http://www.faeryfest.com/%c2%a0. If you can help out please contact Lord Rod, the DW seneschal at seth@... .

      Thank you!