Rapier this weekend at Summer Siege

  • David Gotlieb
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12, 2013
       Greetings all,

      Just a reminder that we will have lots of rapier going on at Summer Siege this weekend near Kemptville. I have one request for an authorization but have not heard any others. If you are planning to attend and want to do an authorization (primary or secondary) I'll need to know in advance to make sure we have appropriate marshals, so please send me an e-mail.

      Weather is looking promising, current forcast is for 22 and sunny, so pretty much perfect. Here's the tentative schedule for the day.

      11:00 am - Inspections

      11:30 am - Authorizations

      12:00 pm Baronial Rapier Champion tourney (standard double elimination format unless Their Excellencies prefer something else)

      12:30 pm (or when the tourney is done) - Lunch Break

      1:30 pm - 5:00ish - Other rapier tournaments and pick-ups

      5:00ish List closes to prep for feast.

      Lord Dafydd ap Alan (MKA David Gotlieb)
      Canton of Harrowgate Heath

      Visit my Blog - Leather Goods for the Discerning Kraken