Re: [E_Rapier] Musing on bruises

  • April Luchies
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 10, 2013
      That's interesting! I have three substantial ones. One I know how I got it, the two on my arm not so much. I bruise often with fencing but these ones are a technicolour glory!

      Kersteken

      Sent from my iPhone

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 11, 2013
        Kersteken,

        I know I didn't bruise you cause we didn't get to play at all.

        Pout
        Jocelyn

        --- In E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com, April Luchies <macnurseapril@...> wrote:

        > That's interesting! I have three substantial ones. One I know how I got it, the two on my arm not so much. I bruise often with fencing but these ones are a technicolour glory!
        >
        > Kersteken
        >
        > Sent from my iPhone
        >
        > On 2013-06-10, at 2:59 PM, Kathleen Gormanshaw <kgormanshaw@...> wrote:
        >
        > > I have a bruise on my right arm today, upper arm, just below the
        > > shoulder. It's a typical rapier bruise, a little larger than a bird
        > > blunt. I have no memory of being hit particularly hard there.
        > >
        > > A couple of weeks back I got hit a cm or two higher on my arm, and I
        > > DID note it as a hard hit. It barely bruised at all. (That guy isn't
        > > authorized yet, we're working on calibration.)
        > >
        > > Eyrny

      • April Luchies
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 11, 2013
          The two on my chest, I know where they came from, and one of the elbow ones I think.... The other one not so much.

          I'm sure I'll be the recipient of some new ones soon!

          Sent from my iPhone