Musing on bruises

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 10, 2013
      I have a bruise on my right arm today, upper arm, just below the
      shoulder. It's a typical rapier bruise, a little larger than a bird
      blunt. I have no memory of being hit particularly hard there.

      A couple of weeks back I got hit a cm or two higher on my arm, and I
      DID note it as a hard hit. It barely bruised at all. (That guy isn't
      authorized yet, we're working on calibration.)

      Eyrny
    • April Luchies
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 10, 2013
        That's interesting! I have three substantial ones. One I know how I got it, the two on my arm not so much. I bruise often with fencing but these ones are a technicolour glory!

        Kersteken

        Sent from my iPhone

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 11, 2013
          Kersteken,

          I know I didn't bruise you cause we didn't get to play at all.

          Pout
          Jocelyn

          --- In E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com, April Luchies <macnurseapril@...> wrote:

          > That's interesting! I have three substantial ones. One I know how I got it, the two on my arm not so much. I bruise often with fencing but these ones are a technicolour glory!
          >
          > Kersteken
          >
          > Sent from my iPhone
          >
          > On 2013-06-10, at 2:59 PM, Kathleen Gormanshaw <kgormanshaw@...> wrote:
          >
          > > I have a bruise on my right arm today, upper arm, just below the
          > > shoulder. It's a typical rapier bruise, a little larger than a bird
          > > blunt. I have no memory of being hit particularly hard there.
          > >
          > > A couple of weeks back I got hit a cm or two higher on my arm, and I
          > > DID note it as a hard hit. It barely bruised at all. (That guy isn't
          > > authorized yet, we're working on calibration.)
          > >
          > > Eyrny

        • April Luchies
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 11, 2013
            The two on my chest, I know where they came from, and one of the elbow ones I think.... The other one not so much.

            I'm sure I'll be the recipient of some new ones soon!

            Sent from my iPhone