Call for instructors.

  • Aaron Miedema
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 9, 2013
      Hi all.... Please forward to any list or person you think it may be
      appropriate for.

      The flyer has not gone out yet, but, there is a Rapier event that will be
      taking place on September 14th in the Trenton / Bastille du Lac neck of the
      woods/

      I have been tagged as the class co-ordinator and so I'm calling on any one
      who wants to teach a class on something to do with Rapier / Cut and Thrust.

      Please contact me at govianus at gmail dot com if you are interested or
      have any questions.

      Thanks

      --
      Aaron Miedema, B.F.A., B.A., M.A.
      Historian

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 9, 2013
        I expect to be there and I'm happy to teach pretty much anything from the
        german tradition from i.33 to Meyer. Let me know if there is anything you
        are interested in.
        --j