Re: [E_Rapier] Trillies

    Message 1 of 6 , May 29, 2013
      If you would like to be part of the Ealdormere "Spear in Rapier"
      experiment, please email me (jenzinas@...) with the details of who
      you are, where you practice and how you are going to make the spear. Once
      you start practising with the spear or using it at events, I will need
      regular (I think I asked for once a week in my initial email) reports on
      how it's going, ideally with information about 1) how your calibration is,
      2) how your opponents are calibrating back, 3) how your spear is holding up
      to the rigours of combat. As this is an experimental form your opponent can
      request that you change weapons and a MIC can bar them from tournament.

      Since we are talking about definitions (and i will get around to responding
      to that thread eventually), the working definition I am going to go with
      for this experiment is a list legal fencing weapon with a handle more than
      ~2'/60cm long.

      --g