RE: [E_Rapier] Nifty An Tir Rapier Kit

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 13, 2007
      I like everything except the helms, which I guess are more like mask covers.
      Makes them look a bit too much like the Emperor’s Guard from Star Wars,
      though it’s probably a lot cheaper than buying a rapier helm. The faux
      armour effect is pretty neat. I’ve even seen some of the suits of armour
      their basing their designs on. It would be great armour for cut & thrust
      rapier.