Reminder RAPIER AT SEPTENTRIAN FIGHT PRACTICE..THIS SATURDAY!

    Message 1 of 1 , May 21, 2013
      SATURDAY MAY 25 2013
      NOON ONWARDS
      $5/person (will cover Pizza and Refreshments at the end of the day and
      commisssariat table)
      28 Currie Street Unit 3
      Barrie

      FENCERS....Authorized AND Unauthorized? Want a place to play? COME TO THE
      PRACTICE!

      What if it rains? NO PROBLEM-WE HAVE INDOOR SPACE..

      What if it's sunny? GREAT-WE HAVE LOTS OF OUTDOOR SPACE

      At the end of the day (around 5pm) we`ll gather for pizza and refreshmments
      (THAT`S WHAT YOUR $5 is for).

      So COME TO THE PRACTICE!!!! SATURDAY MAY 25th in CAER DRAETH

      DIRECTIONS:

      Make your way to Hwy 400. From the North go South, from the South go North.

      Exit at Bayfield Street in Barrie.
      At the top of the off ramp, continue through the traffic lights across the
      intersection.
      As the road curves, take your 1st RIGHT onto ROSE street.
      Follow Rose Street, to Currie Street (2nd left)
      Turn LEFT onto Currie Street and follow it to the end. Currie ends in the
      parking lot for #28. We're Unit 3 (look for SCA sign).

      THL Jocelyn Cranewall
      via Seonag