Re: [E_Rapier] Toronto practices

  • Bob Roberts
    Message 1 of 7 , May 15 6:32 PM
      What time is the practice? I was planning to pick up a golf travel bag for transporting my kit.

      Are the practices in High Park on Sundays in the evening? I would be game for fencing all three nights if possible.

      Cheers!

      Message 2 of 7 , May 16 5:22 AM
        High Park is only something that might happen. I'll make noises to the
        right people and see if anything comes of it. Otherwise, there is always
        my back yard. =)

        Message 3 of 7 , May 16 6:39 AM
          Just let me know when and where.

          I will PM you with a bit more details later today.

          Cheers!