Re: [E_Rapier] Toronto practices

  • Bob Roberts
    Message 1 of 7 , May 15, 2013
      That's awesome! The conference is being held near Union Station and most of the workshops/presentations finish around 5, so I will be ready to fence anytime after that. My only concern would be getting to and from the practices in a timely fashion. As for cut and thrust...just tell me where and when!

      Feel free to PM me to give me the details (or where to find them).

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 7 , May 15, 2013
        Well, Ardcreag is in Ajax, but, we are able to pick up from Kennedy subway
        station and drive there and back. Our house all told is about 45 min and
        hour from down town. We have lots of armoury, so we can kit you out, but
        you might want your own jacket/gorget and maybe mask. But, if you want to
        leave off weapons, I can cover you there.

        Message 3 of 7 , May 15, 2013
          What time is the practice? I was planning to pick up a golf travel bag for transporting my kit.

          Are the practices in High Park on Sundays in the evening? I would be game for fencing all three nights if possible.

          Cheers!

          Message 4 of 7 , May 16, 2013
            High Park is only something that might happen. I'll make noises to the
            right people and see if anything comes of it. Otherwise, there is always
            my back yard. =)

            Message 5 of 7 , May 16, 2013
              Just let me know when and where.

              I will PM you with a bit more details later today.

              Cheers!