Lars: Events and Cards and Stamps, oh my!

    Message 1 of 10 , May 10, 2013
      Lars, do you have a rough idea of what events you'll be able to attend this summer?
      Thanks,Cainder

      Kelly Wyatt/Cainder ingen hui Chatharnaig
      trilliumherald@...

      To: E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com
      From: lrt512@...
      Date: Fri, 10 May 2013 08:04:12 -0400
      Subject: Re: [E_Rapier] Re: Events and Cards and Stamps, oh my!

      This is a good moment to mention my new address. Card renewal forms can be

      sent to me:

      31 Howes Street,

      Ajax, ON L1T 3V5

      Lars

    • Larry Tremblay
      Message 2 of 10 , May 23, 2013
        On Fri, May 10, 2013 at 8:36 AM, Kelly Wyatt <k.wyatt59@...> wrote:

        > Lars, do you have a rough idea of what events you'll be able to attend
        > this summer?

        I will be at Melee (until Saturday evening), Trillies, Pennsic, and Baron's
        Howe.

        It is almost certain that I'll be at the Septentrian practice this Saturday
        (25th)

        I will NOT be at Pikeman's or Summer Siege

        Lars