Re: [E_Rapier] Re: Events and Cards and Stamps, oh my!

  • Larry Tremblay
    Message 1 of 10 , May 10 5:04 AM
      This is a good moment to mention my new address. Card renewal forms can be
      sent to me:

      31 Howes Street,
      Ajax, ON L1T 3V5

      Lars

      Message 2 of 10 , May 10 5:36 AM
        Lars, do you have a rough idea of what events you'll be able to attend this summer?
        Thanks,Cainder

        Kelly Wyatt/Cainder ingen hui Chatharnaig
        trilliumherald@...

        To: E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 10 , May 23 2:44 PM
          On Fri, May 10, 2013 at 8:36 AM, Kelly Wyatt <k.wyatt59@...> wrote:

          > Lars, do you have a rough idea of what events you'll be able to attend
          > this summer?

          I will be at Melee (until Saturday evening), Trillies, Pennsic, and Baron's
          Howe.

          It is almost certain that I'll be at the Septentrian practice this Saturday
          (25th)

          I will NOT be at Pikeman's or Summer Siege

          Lars