Re: [E_Rapier] Re: Events and Cards and Stamps, oh my!

  • Gavin Lusk
    Message 1 of 10 , May 9 9:42 PM
      You can email Lars (lrt512@...) and see where and when he'll be. He
      has the stamp.

      On Thu, May 9, 2013 at 10:28 PM, Nicholas J. Corkigian <
      doctormobius@...> wrote:

      > **
      >

      > Is the renewal form currently the only way to get cards renewed? I was
      > planning to go to Lady Mary this weekend just for that purpose, but wasn't
      > sure if I could get mine (and my lady's) cards stamped there.
      >
      > -Nikolai
      >
      > On Tue, Apr 9, 2013 at 9:30 AM, Larry Tremblay <lrt512@...> wrote:
      >
      > > Right, or that. There's a card renewal form attached to the most current
      > > version of the rapier rules, too (
      > >

      > http://www.ealdormere.ca/uploads/docs/2012/ealdormere_rapier_combat_handbook_2012.pdf
      > > )
      > >

      > > On Tue, Apr 9, 2013 at 9:06 AM, Kathleen Gormanshaw
      > > <kgormanshaw@...>wrote:
      > >
      > > > **

      > > from
      > > >
      > > > The expiry date form found here
      > > > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/E_Rapier/files/ is similar to an
      > > > authorization form in that it has two parts. You keep one as a
      > > > temporary authorization card and send the other half with your
      > > > authorization card and a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the list
      > > > person.
      > > >
      > > > Eyrny

    • Larry Tremblay
      Message 2 of 10 , May 10 5:04 AM
        This is a good moment to mention my new address. Card renewal forms can be
        sent to me:

        31 Howes Street,
        Ajax, ON L1T 3V5

        Lars

        Message 3 of 10 , May 10 5:36 AM
          Lars, do you have a rough idea of what events you'll be able to attend this summer?
          Thanks,Cainder

          Kelly Wyatt/Cainder ingen hui Chatharnaig
          trilliumherald@...

          To: E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com

          Message 4 of 10 , May 23 2:44 PM
            On Fri, May 10, 2013 at 8:36 AM, Kelly Wyatt <k.wyatt59@...> wrote:

            > Lars, do you have a rough idea of what events you'll be able to attend
            > this summer?

            I will be at Melee (until Saturday evening), Trillies, Pennsic, and Baron's
            Howe.

            It is almost certain that I'll be at the Septentrian practice this Saturday
            (25th)

            I will NOT be at Pikeman's or Summer Siege

            Lars