Re: [E_Rapier] Re: Events and Cards and Stamps, oh my!

  • Nicholas J. Corkigian
    Message 1 of 10 , May 9 7:28 PM
      Is the renewal form currently the only way to get cards renewed? I was
      planning to go to Lady Mary this weekend just for that purpose, but wasn't
      sure if I could get mine (and my lady's) cards stamped there.

      -Nikolai

      On Tue, Apr 9, 2013 at 9:30 AM, Larry Tremblay <lrt512@...> wrote:

      > Right, or that. There's a card renewal form attached to the most current
      > version of the rapier rules, too (
      >
      > http://www.ealdormere.ca/uploads/docs/2012/ealdormere_rapier_combat_handbook_2012.pdf
      > )
      >

      > On Tue, Apr 9, 2013 at 9:06 AM, Kathleen Gormanshaw
      > <kgormanshaw@...>wrote:
      >
      > > **

      > from
      > >
      > > The expiry date form found here
      > > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/E_Rapier/files/ is similar to an
      > > authorization form in that it has two parts. You keep one as a
      > > temporary authorization card and send the other half with your
      > > authorization card and a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the list
      > > person.
      > >
      > > Eyrny

    • Gavin Lusk
      Message 2 of 10 , May 9 9:42 PM
        You can email Lars (lrt512@...) and see where and when he'll be. He
        has the stamp.

        On Thu, May 9, 2013 at 10:28 PM, Nicholas J. Corkigian <
        doctormobius@...> wrote:

        > **
        >

        > Is the renewal form currently the only way to get cards renewed? I was
        > planning to go to Lady Mary this weekend just for that purpose, but wasn't
        > sure if I could get mine (and my lady's) cards stamped there.
        >
        > -Nikolai
        >
        > On Tue, Apr 9, 2013 at 9:30 AM, Larry Tremblay <lrt512@...> wrote:
        >
        > > Right, or that. There's a card renewal form attached to the most current
        > > version of the rapier rules, too (
        > >

        > http://www.ealdormere.ca/uploads/docs/2012/ealdormere_rapier_combat_handbook_2012.pdf
        > > )
        > >

        > > On Tue, Apr 9, 2013 at 9:06 AM, Kathleen Gormanshaw
        > > <kgormanshaw@...>wrote:
        > >
        > > > **

        > > from
        > > >
        > > > The expiry date form found here
        > > > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/E_Rapier/files/ is similar to an
        > > > authorization form in that it has two parts. You keep one as a
        > > > temporary authorization card and send the other half with your
        > > > authorization card and a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the list
        > > > person.
        > > >
        > > > Eyrny

      • Larry Tremblay
        Message 3 of 10 , May 10 5:04 AM
          This is a good moment to mention my new address. Card renewal forms can be
          sent to me:

          31 Howes Street,
          Ajax, ON L1T 3V5

          Lars

          Message 4 of 10 , May 10 5:36 AM
            Lars, do you have a rough idea of what events you'll be able to attend this summer?
            Thanks,Cainder

            Kelly Wyatt/Cainder ingen hui Chatharnaig
            trilliumherald@...

            To: E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com

            Message 5 of 10 , May 23 2:44 PM
              On Fri, May 10, 2013 at 8:36 AM, Kelly Wyatt <k.wyatt59@...> wrote:

              > Lars, do you have a rough idea of what events you'll be able to attend
              > this summer?

              I will be at Melee (until Saturday evening), Trillies, Pennsic, and Baron's
              Howe.

              It is almost certain that I'll be at the Septentrian practice this Saturday
              (25th)

              I will NOT be at Pikeman's or Summer Siege

              Lars