Lady Mary Update Update

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2013
      For Rapier:

      From THL Gerrard Carpentarius

      A Double Elimination Tourney:
      Then:
      By Their Majesties wishes: Bear Pit:
      Specifically: A Reverse Bear Pit Poker Tournament.
      Loser stays in for no more than 3 losses.
      Every time you win you take a playing card.
      Hammers must have 3 wins per each card they take.
      Scarlet Banners Two wins before taking a card.
      Less than 3 years can switch cards after discarding.
      If Time, weather and available space allow;
      Melee' ( Valhalla Circle of Death )

      Inspections at 11:30 or as soon as possible.
      ( event scheduling may dictate our inspection start time )
      Lunch then as the above tourneys describe.

      Important changes:

      During this tournament I shall be very carefully watching those on the
      rapier list for control , calibration, as well as any other issues. In
      order to facilitate communications amongst Ealdormere's fencers. I will
      ask each pair of fencers if they are satisfied with their opponent's
      weapons and form before the bout. After the bout, before they leave the
      field, I will ask if they are satisfied with the bout, including
      calibration , taking shots during the fight."

      Plus asking: “Any other issues “ ?

      This marshal will offer an opinion if one is sought.

      Thus increasing our play time .