Prize fights at Murder Melee/Resignation

  • bad_yoshi
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 28 3:03 PM
      Greetings my friends,

      My busy 2013 continues, and I'm sorry I've not been more visible and vocal for some time now. Hopefully that will change sometime this summer....

      So far, I know of 5 prize fights for Murder Melee:

      For the rank of Cadet:
      Alienna
      Jessica
      Dagonet

      For the rank of Scholar:
      Rohesia
      Isaac

      My letter must go in tomorrow evening at the latest. If anyone else wants to do a prize fight at Murder Melee I must receive an email from you by no later than 6pm tomorrow evening (tomorrow being Monday.) My email is yoshithepirate@...

      The weather is getting warmer.... Murder Melee will be here soon....

      I would also like to take this time to let everyone know that as of tomorrow, I am stepping down as the rapier marshall for Ben Dunfirth. Unfortunately, my job is keeping me from getting to practices and I'm simply not able to perform the duties of Baronial Marshall as I see fit. Lord David of Ben Dunfirth as been chosen by the group to be my replacement. I'm sure he will do a great job. :)

      In service to the dream,

      THL Kurushima Yoshiatsu
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 28 7:03 PM
        Dagonet has done his cadet..he should be doing scholar

        jocelyn

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 28 7:04 PM
          congrats Lord David