New file uploaded to E_Rapier

  • E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 26, 2013
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the E_Rapier
      group.

      File : /2012 Updated Rules
      Uploaded by : kgormanshaw <kgormanshaw@...>
      Description : Rapier Rules, Handbook, Authorization forms - from Lars

      You can access this file at the URL:

      Regards,

      kgormanshaw <kgormanshaw@...>
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 26, 2013
        I'm used to looking for the rules in this yahoo group, so I copied &
        pasted Lars' note from last fall in as a text file, so the links to
        the documents he uploaded are in the yahoo group.

        I'm going to leave the older versions for archive reasons.

        Eyrny