Fencing at Coronation
- Yes, there is fencing at Coronation! Starting at 1 pm
I believe Her Highness requested a bear pit, and if so we will comply,
if not we will decide what kind of fighting to have when we get there.
Baron's Council: Immediately after court (approximately 12:30 pm)
Privy Council: Immediately following the Baron's Council (approximately 1 pm)
Bar and Lunch counter open at Noon (or right after court)
Youth Combat Authorization at 12:30 (or right after court)
Youth tourney to begin immediately following authorizations.
Fighter Authorizations starting at 1 pm
Bear Pit Tourney: 1:30 pm to 2:00 pm
Melee's after the tourney should time allow
Fencing 1 pm
Ealdormere college of Heralds will be on site for submission and
general heraldic help
Also there will be a meeting of the Horticulture and Herbalism guild.
Finally Lady Bethoc is running a class on medieval gardens and use of
plants. Time is TBD
Feast at 6:00 pm
All times at the discretion of TRM.
- LarsThis Saturday at Coronation, Their Majesties will be holding tournaments choose Their Champions.Come out and play!
The Rapier Champions tournament will be a standard double elimination, with the first round set by random draw. The winner of this tournament will become Their Majesties' Rapier Champion.
The schedule is not fixed in stone, and will run something like this:
- Morning court will be at 11AM
- Inspections will begin after court
- Shortly thereafter, at Their Majesties' whim, the Rapier Champions tourney will begin
- After the Champions tournament, fence until you drop (or 4:30, whichever comes first)
What we do after the tourney will depend on how many fencers are present - could be a round-robin, or bear pits, or just open the list for free play.