Fencing at Coronation

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 23 9:08 AM
      Yes, there is fencing at Coronation! Starting at 1 pm

      I believe Her Highness requested a bear pit, and if so we will comply,
      if not we will decide what kind of fighting to have when we get there.

      Eyrny

      http://www.ealdormere.ca/coronation/

      Tenative Schedule

      Court: 11:00
      Baron's Council: Immediately after court (approximately 12:30 pm)
      Privy Council: Immediately following the Baron's Council (approximately 1 pm)
      Bar and Lunch counter open at Noon (or right after court)

      Youth Combat Authorization at 12:30 (or right after court)
      Youth tourney to begin immediately following authorizations.
      Fighter Authorizations starting at 1 pm
      Bear Pit Tourney: 1:30 pm to 2:00 pm
      Melee's after the tourney should time allow
      Fencing 1 pm

      Ealdormere college of Heralds will be on site for submission and
      general heraldic help
      Also there will be a meeting of the Horticulture and Herbalism guild.
      Finally Lady Bethoc is running a class on medieval gardens and use of
      plants. Time is TBD

      Feast at 6:00 pm

      All times at the discretion of TRM.