Re: [E_Rapier] Re: Events and Cards and Stamps, oh my!

  • Larry Tremblay
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 9, 2013
      Right, or that. There's a card renewal form attached to the most current
      version of the rapier rules, too (
      http://www.ealdormere.ca/uploads/docs/2012/ealdormere_rapier_combat_handbook_2012.pdf
      )

      On Tue, Apr 9, 2013 at 9:06 AM, Kathleen Gormanshaw
      <kgormanshaw@...>wrote:

      > **
      >

      > > On Mon, Apr 8, 2013 at 10:02 AM, Gareth <gareth.rapier@...> wrote:
      > >> If we send you our card and go to an event prior to getting it back from
      > >> you.
      > >> How do we participate?
      > >> Is there some sort of print out IOU a card?
      >
      > The expiry date form found here
      > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/E_Rapier/files/ is similar to an
      > authorization form in that it has two parts. You keep one as a
      > temporary authorization card and send the other half with your
      > authorization card and a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the list
      > person.

    • Nicholas J. Corkigian
      Message 2 of 10 , May 9 7:28 PM
        Is the renewal form currently the only way to get cards renewed? I was
        planning to go to Lady Mary this weekend just for that purpose, but wasn't
        sure if I could get mine (and my lady's) cards stamped there.

        -Nikolai

        On Tue, Apr 9, 2013 at 9:30 AM, Larry Tremblay <lrt512@...> wrote:

        > Right, or that. There's a card renewal form attached to the most current
        > version of the rapier rules, too (
        >
        > http://www.ealdormere.ca/uploads/docs/2012/ealdormere_rapier_combat_handbook_2012.pdf
        > )
        >

        > On Tue, Apr 9, 2013 at 9:06 AM, Kathleen Gormanshaw
        > <kgormanshaw@...>wrote:
        >
        > > **

        > from
        > >
        > > The expiry date form found here
        > > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/E_Rapier/files/ is similar to an
        > > authorization form in that it has two parts. You keep one as a
        > > temporary authorization card and send the other half with your
        > > authorization card and a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the list
        > > person.
        > >
        > > Eyrny

      • Gavin Lusk
        Message 3 of 10 , May 9 9:42 PM
          You can email Lars (lrt512@...) and see where and when he'll be. He
          has the stamp.

          On Thu, May 9, 2013 at 10:28 PM, Nicholas J. Corkigian <
          doctormobius@...> wrote:

          > **
          >

          > Is the renewal form currently the only way to get cards renewed? I was
          > planning to go to Lady Mary this weekend just for that purpose, but wasn't
          > sure if I could get mine (and my lady's) cards stamped there.
          >
          > -Nikolai
          >
          > On Tue, Apr 9, 2013 at 9:30 AM, Larry Tremblay <lrt512@...> wrote:
          >
          > > Right, or that. There's a card renewal form attached to the most current
          > > version of the rapier rules, too (
          > >

          > http://www.ealdormere.ca/uploads/docs/2012/ealdormere_rapier_combat_handbook_2012.pdf
          > > )
          > >

          > > On Tue, Apr 9, 2013 at 9:06 AM, Kathleen Gormanshaw
          > > <kgormanshaw@...>wrote:
          > >
          > > > **

          > > from
          > > >
          > > > The expiry date form found here
          > > > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/E_Rapier/files/ is similar to an
          > > > authorization form in that it has two parts. You keep one as a
          > > > temporary authorization card and send the other half with your
          > > > authorization card and a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the list
          > > > person.
          > > >
          > > > Eyrny

        • Larry Tremblay
          Message 4 of 10 , May 10 5:04 AM
            This is a good moment to mention my new address. Card renewal forms can be
            sent to me:

            31 Howes Street,
            Ajax, ON L1T 3V5

            Lars

            Message 5 of 10 , May 10 5:36 AM
              Lars, do you have a rough idea of what events you'll be able to attend this summer?
              Thanks,Cainder

              Kelly Wyatt/Cainder ingen hui Chatharnaig
              trilliumherald@...

              To: E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com

              Message 6 of 10 , May 23 2:44 PM
                On Fri, May 10, 2013 at 8:36 AM, Kelly Wyatt <k.wyatt59@...> wrote:

                > Lars, do you have a rough idea of what events you'll be able to attend
                > this summer?

                I will be at Melee (until Saturday evening), Trillies, Pennsic, and Baron's
                Howe.

                It is almost certain that I'll be at the Septentrian practice this Saturday
                (25th)

                I will NOT be at Pikeman's or Summer Siege

                Lars