Re: [E_Rapier] Re: Events and Cards and Stamps, oh my!

    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 9, 2013
      > On Mon, Apr 8, 2013 at 10:02 AM, Gareth <gareth.rapier@...> wrote:
      >> If we send you our card and go to an event prior to getting it back from
      >> you.
      >> How do we participate?
      >> Is there some sort of print out IOU a card?

      The expiry date form found here
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/E_Rapier/files/ is similar to an
      authorization form in that it has two parts. You keep one as a
      temporary authorization card and send the other half with your
      authorization card and a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the list
      person.

      Eyrny
    • Larry Tremblay
      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 9, 2013
        Right, or that. There's a card renewal form attached to the most current
        version of the rapier rules, too (
        http://www.ealdormere.ca/uploads/docs/2012/ealdormere_rapier_combat_handbook_2012.pdf
        )

        On Tue, Apr 9, 2013 at 9:06 AM, Kathleen Gormanshaw
        <kgormanshaw@...>wrote:

        > **
        >

        > > On Mon, Apr 8, 2013 at 10:02 AM, Gareth <gareth.rapier@...> wrote:
        > >> If we send you our card and go to an event prior to getting it back from
        > >> you.
        > >> How do we participate?
        > >> Is there some sort of print out IOU a card?
        >
        > The expiry date form found here
        > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/E_Rapier/files/ is similar to an
        > authorization form in that it has two parts. You keep one as a
        > temporary authorization card and send the other half with your
        > authorization card and a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the list
        > person.

      • Nicholas J. Corkigian
        Message 3 of 10 , May 9, 2013
          Is the renewal form currently the only way to get cards renewed? I was
          planning to go to Lady Mary this weekend just for that purpose, but wasn't
          sure if I could get mine (and my lady's) cards stamped there.

          -Nikolai

          On Tue, Apr 9, 2013 at 9:30 AM, Larry Tremblay <lrt512@...> wrote:

          > Right, or that. There's a card renewal form attached to the most current
          > version of the rapier rules, too (
          >
          > http://www.ealdormere.ca/uploads/docs/2012/ealdormere_rapier_combat_handbook_2012.pdf
          > )
          >

          > On Tue, Apr 9, 2013 at 9:06 AM, Kathleen Gormanshaw
          > <kgormanshaw@...>wrote:
          >
          > > **

          > from
          > >
          > > The expiry date form found here
          > > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/E_Rapier/files/ is similar to an
          > > authorization form in that it has two parts. You keep one as a
          > > temporary authorization card and send the other half with your
          > > authorization card and a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the list
          > > person.
          > >
          > > Eyrny

        • Gavin Lusk
          Message 4 of 10 , May 9, 2013
            You can email Lars (lrt512@...) and see where and when he'll be. He
            has the stamp.

            On Thu, May 9, 2013 at 10:28 PM, Nicholas J. Corkigian <
            doctormobius@...> wrote:

            > **
            >

            > Is the renewal form currently the only way to get cards renewed? I was
            > planning to go to Lady Mary this weekend just for that purpose, but wasn't
            > sure if I could get mine (and my lady's) cards stamped there.
            >
            > -Nikolai
            >
            > On Tue, Apr 9, 2013 at 9:30 AM, Larry Tremblay <lrt512@...> wrote:
            >
            > > Right, or that. There's a card renewal form attached to the most current
            > > version of the rapier rules, too (
            > >

            > http://www.ealdormere.ca/uploads/docs/2012/ealdormere_rapier_combat_handbook_2012.pdf
            > > )
            > >

            > > On Tue, Apr 9, 2013 at 9:06 AM, Kathleen Gormanshaw
            > > <kgormanshaw@...>wrote:
            > >
            > > > **

            > > from
            > > >
            > > > The expiry date form found here
            > > > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/E_Rapier/files/ is similar to an
            > > > authorization form in that it has two parts. You keep one as a
            > > > temporary authorization card and send the other half with your
            > > > authorization card and a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the list
            > > > person.
            > > >
            > > > Eyrny

          • Larry Tremblay
            Message 5 of 10 , May 10, 2013
              This is a good moment to mention my new address. Card renewal forms can be
              sent to me:

              31 Howes Street,
              Ajax, ON L1T 3V5

              Lars

              Message 6 of 10 , May 10, 2013
                Lars, do you have a rough idea of what events you'll be able to attend this summer?
                Thanks,Cainder

                Kelly Wyatt/Cainder ingen hui Chatharnaig
                trilliumherald@...

                To: E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com

                Message 7 of 10 , May 23, 2013
                  On Fri, May 10, 2013 at 8:36 AM, Kelly Wyatt <k.wyatt59@...> wrote:

                  > Lars, do you have a rough idea of what events you'll be able to attend
                  > this summer?

                  I will be at Melee (until Saturday evening), Trillies, Pennsic, and Baron's
                  Howe.

                  It is almost certain that I'll be at the Septentrian practice this Saturday
                  (25th)

                  I will NOT be at Pikeman's or Summer Siege

                  Lars