Re: [E_Rapier] Re: Events and Cards and Stamps, oh my!

  • Larry Tremblay
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 9 5:45 AM
      Just send me an email, we'll work something out.

      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 9 6:06 AM
        > On Mon, Apr 8, 2013 at 10:02 AM, Gareth <gareth.rapier@...> wrote:
        >> If we send you our card and go to an event prior to getting it back from
        >> you.
        >> How do we participate?
        >> Is there some sort of print out IOU a card?

        The expiry date form found here
        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/E_Rapier/files/ is similar to an
        authorization form in that it has two parts. You keep one as a
        temporary authorization card and send the other half with your
        authorization card and a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the list
        person.

        Eyrny
      • Larry Tremblay
        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 9 6:30 AM
          Right, or that. There's a card renewal form attached to the most current
          version of the rapier rules, too (
          http://www.ealdormere.ca/uploads/docs/2012/ealdormere_rapier_combat_handbook_2012.pdf
          )

          On Tue, Apr 9, 2013 at 9:06 AM, Kathleen Gormanshaw
          <kgormanshaw@...>wrote:

          > **
          >

          > > On Mon, Apr 8, 2013 at 10:02 AM, Gareth <gareth.rapier@...> wrote:
          > >> If we send you our card and go to an event prior to getting it back from
          > >> you.
          > >> How do we participate?
          > >> Is there some sort of print out IOU a card?
          >
          > The expiry date form found here
          > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/E_Rapier/files/ is similar to an
          > authorization form in that it has two parts. You keep one as a
          > temporary authorization card and send the other half with your
          > authorization card and a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the list
          > person.

        • Nicholas J. Corkigian
          Message 4 of 10 , May 9, 2013
            Is the renewal form currently the only way to get cards renewed? I was
            planning to go to Lady Mary this weekend just for that purpose, but wasn't
            sure if I could get mine (and my lady's) cards stamped there.

            -Nikolai

            On Tue, Apr 9, 2013 at 9:30 AM, Larry Tremblay <lrt512@...> wrote:

            > Right, or that. There's a card renewal form attached to the most current
            > version of the rapier rules, too (
            >
            > http://www.ealdormere.ca/uploads/docs/2012/ealdormere_rapier_combat_handbook_2012.pdf
            > )
            >

            > On Tue, Apr 9, 2013 at 9:06 AM, Kathleen Gormanshaw
            > <kgormanshaw@...>wrote:
            >
            > > **

            > from
            > >
            > > The expiry date form found here
            > > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/E_Rapier/files/ is similar to an
            > > authorization form in that it has two parts. You keep one as a
            > > temporary authorization card and send the other half with your
            > > authorization card and a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the list
            > > person.
            > >
            > > Eyrny

          • Gavin Lusk
            Message 5 of 10 , May 9, 2013
              You can email Lars (lrt512@...) and see where and when he'll be. He
              has the stamp.

              On Thu, May 9, 2013 at 10:28 PM, Nicholas J. Corkigian <
              doctormobius@...> wrote:

              > **
              >

              > Is the renewal form currently the only way to get cards renewed? I was
              > planning to go to Lady Mary this weekend just for that purpose, but wasn't
              > sure if I could get mine (and my lady's) cards stamped there.
              >
              > -Nikolai
              >
              > On Tue, Apr 9, 2013 at 9:30 AM, Larry Tremblay <lrt512@...> wrote:
              >
              > > Right, or that. There's a card renewal form attached to the most current
              > > version of the rapier rules, too (
              > >

              > http://www.ealdormere.ca/uploads/docs/2012/ealdormere_rapier_combat_handbook_2012.pdf
              > > )
              > >

              > > On Tue, Apr 9, 2013 at 9:06 AM, Kathleen Gormanshaw
              > > <kgormanshaw@...>wrote:
              > >
              > > > **

              > > from
              > > >
              > > > The expiry date form found here
              > > > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/E_Rapier/files/ is similar to an
              > > > authorization form in that it has two parts. You keep one as a
              > > > temporary authorization card and send the other half with your
              > > > authorization card and a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the list
              > > > person.
              > > >
              > > > Eyrny

            • Larry Tremblay
              Message 6 of 10 , May 10, 2013
                This is a good moment to mention my new address. Card renewal forms can be
                sent to me:

                31 Howes Street,
                Ajax, ON L1T 3V5

                Lars

                Message 7 of 10 , May 10, 2013
                  Lars, do you have a rough idea of what events you'll be able to attend this summer?
                  Thanks,Cainder

                  Kelly Wyatt/Cainder ingen hui Chatharnaig
                  trilliumherald@...

                  To: E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com

                  Message 8 of 10 , May 23, 2013
                    On Fri, May 10, 2013 at 8:36 AM, Kelly Wyatt <k.wyatt59@...> wrote:

                    > Lars, do you have a rough idea of what events you'll be able to attend
                    > this summer?

                    I will be at Melee (until Saturday evening), Trillies, Pennsic, and Baron's
                    Howe.

                    It is almost certain that I'll be at the Septentrian practice this Saturday
                    (25th)

                    I will NOT be at Pikeman's or Summer Siege

                    Lars