Swordplay at FOOL

    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 8, 2013
      Hey all,

      I'm available to teach some HEMA/WMA classes. Obviously, German tradition
      stuff. Any requests? If no one is really interested, I won't bother.

      --g

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 9, 2013
        I'm interested!

        Eyrny

        On Mon, Apr 8, 2013 at 4:03 PM, John Enzinas <jenzinas@...> wrote:
        > Hey all,
        >
        > I'm available to teach some HEMA/WMA classes. Obviously, German tradition
        > stuff. Any requests? If no one is really interested, I won't bother.
        >
        > --g

      • Ryan
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 9, 2013
          I would be interested in I.33 or simple sword work. :)

          Beathán (Ryan).

          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 9, 2013
            Anyone else?

            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 10, 2013
              Would love to.. but just not able to make it to the event.

              Jocelyn