Once upon a Time... in a Museum

  • Gerrard
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2013
      Once upon a Time... in a Museum
      Saturday, 20 April 2013
      10:00 until 16:00

      What an adventure we will have! A demonstration purely for the purpose of pomp and circumstance. Where your prettiest garb, show off your amazing talents, whatever they might be, and dazzle the crowd at The Bruce County Museum and Archives.

      Fighting, fencing, dancing, merchanting, singing, skills, and talents are all welcome.

      Take advantage of our hospitality, Baron Penda and Baroness Sibylla of Ramshaven, as we hope to educate the general public in our area about our beloved hobby of living history in the middle ages.

      We promise to feed you, build a bon fire, and, as always, you are invited to brave the elements at Glyndmere and stay the night. This time we may seek refuge in the Great Hall. Feel free to stay and play all day Sunday.

      Bruce County Museum
      33 Victoria Street North In the town of Saugeen Shores Southampton, Ontario, Southampton, Ontario N0H 2L0

      Glyndmere Address: 973 Consession 8, Tiverton ON, N0G 2T0

      Could someone forward this to the Armoured Combat Lists ...
      and Rapier Discussion
      Thanks