Raffaello Fight Videos

  • maniac12ca
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 19, 2013
      Good day all!

      I had mentioned to a few good gentles that while I have been in Ealdormere I have recorded many of my fights and put them on a private youtube channel for my peers back home to see. Some requests were made to make it public, so I am doing so.

      https://www.youtube.com/user/SuperHarlander

      Please feel free to comment, critique or pass along to fighters you see in the videos, this is as much for them as it is for me.

      Any questions, please ask.

      Yours in Service,

      Raffaello Della Rosa