Re: [E_Rapier] Practice info

  • Aaron Miedema
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 13, 2013
      Yup... it is the same as the Heavy.

      As to weekend practices... Kingston, Ottawa, Peterborough... There
      nothing else I know of.... although what lies beyond Kitchener-Waterloo
      is beyond my knowledge. But, it also may be beyond your schedule. =)

      On Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 9:41 PM, Mike H. <maniac12ca@...> wrote:

      > **
      >

      > Weekdays are harder for me to get to due to the intensive course load I
      > have right now. I would love to attend if I can manage the time. Is the
      > Rapier spot the same as the heavy in Unionville?
      >
      > Thanks for the Response!
      >

      > Mike.
      >
      > ________________________________

      Aaron Miedema, B.F.A., B.A., M.A.
      Historian
      http://www.21brothers.com/* Guiness Book of World Records* Holder for
      "Longest film shot in a single take."
      **

    • Tara England
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 14, 2013
        Don't forget the event in Barrie this weekend!
        http://www.newembassy.webs.com/
        Lots of opportunity to connect with other rapier aficionados.

        Ellaire