Re: [E_Rapier] Practice info

  • Mike H.
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 13, 2013
      Weekdays are harder for me to get to due to the intensive course load I have right now. I would love to attend if I can manage the time. Is the Rapier spot the same as the heavy in Unionville?

      Thanks for the Response!

      Mike.

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 13, 2013
        Yup... it is the same as the Heavy.

        As to weekend practices... Kingston, Ottawa, Peterborough... There
        nothing else I know of.... although what lies beyond Kitchener-Waterloo
        is beyond my knowledge. But, it also may be beyond your schedule. =)

      • Tara England
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 14, 2013
          Don't forget the event in Barrie this weekend!
          http://www.newembassy.webs.com/
          Lots of opportunity to connect with other rapier aficionados.

          Ellaire