Re: [E_Rapier] Practice info

  • Aaron Miedema
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 13, 2013
      We have Skeldergate / North York on Thursdays... that is probably the
      closest. And we could always use another blade. =) Although there is no
      practice tomorrow.

      The Heavy Weapons practice is also Rapier friendly...

      http://www.ealdormere.ca/skeldergate/index_files/page0002.htm

      --
      Aaron Miedema, B.F.A., B.A., M.A.
      Historian

    • Mike H.
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 13, 2013
        Weekdays are harder for me to get to due to the intensive course load I have right now. I would love to attend if I can manage the time. Is the Rapier spot the same as the heavy in Unionville?

        Thanks for the Response!

        Mike.

        ________________________________

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 13, 2013
          Yup... it is the same as the Heavy.

          As to weekend practices... Kingston, Ottawa, Peterborough... There
          nothing else I know of.... although what lies beyond Kitchener-Waterloo
          is beyond my knowledge. But, it also may be beyond your schedule. =)

        • Tara England
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 14, 2013
            Don't forget the event in Barrie this weekend!
            http://www.newembassy.webs.com/
            Lots of opportunity to connect with other rapier aficionados.

            Ellaire