Re: VDM...NOTE ON AUTHORIZATIONS

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 6, 2013
      Re: VDM...NOTE ON AUTHORIZATIONS

      Be Reminded!

      NOTE ON AUTHORIZATIONS: As we have condensed time to play due to the Kingdom MOOT Authorizations must be scheduled in advance to ensure testing Marshall availability and timely execution. Email the MIC, Jocelyn Cranewall at tamlin01@..., no later than Feb. 8, 2013 with the following information:

      the combatant name;
      name of current Canton practice;
      desired authorization type.

      If this information is given in advance all measures to ensure proper testing marshal are available can be made.

      NO INFO MEANS NO ADVANCED BOOKING MEANS ABSOLUTLY NO AUTHORIZATION…no Exceptions.

      THL Jocelyn Cranewall
      MIC VDM
    • Bob Roberts
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 6, 2013
        Unfortunately, I will not be making it, so I will not need a marshal.

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 7, 2013
          Sorry to read this..but thank you fro lettign me know

          Jocelyn